Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Prep day #1

Good Evening!!  Well last night was my first night back on the blog wall.  I am in prep mode for Friday being my first day back at the gym.  When I decided this a couple of days ago I forgot that my son has a Dr appointment Friday morning so I will probably only get an hour in at the gym but all things considering that's probably a very good thing.  
So what did I do today to prepare... I logged my calories, tried to drink more water, and ate more fruits etc.  With exception to an upset tummy from the drastic food changes and headache from no caffeine I did pretty good.  I wasn't too worried on the exercise end because that is coming I wanted to start with the diet for a couple days before adding the exercise.  Today was a very good day...it was calm and smooth and all went well.  I'm actually getting excited about going back to the ...still scared at the same time but I know that once there I will feel at home again. 
Well I will keep this short and sweet until I have more to share, just know that I am heading back in the right direction slowly but surely... Love you All!!

3 comments:

  1. an hour is perfect for a first time back. Don't over due it your first day. Have a base then build up from there. "B" P.S. Love that your blog is back.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss "B" glad to be back!! Have missed it...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh an hour sounds like a great start! You have to do what you can do - heck even 15 minutes is more then nothing!

    ReplyDelete