Saturday, March 27, 2010

Busy Day

Well it was a very busy day today.  I slept in late this morning which was very much needed.  I got up ate breakfast and went back to bed for a nap...lol.  We had a busy day in store with the Flint Hills Tech College Open House and enrollment.  I will soon have not one, not two but three of my kids going to the Tech College.  Joshua Levi is currently going to the Tech college doing computer networking, programing and design. He will graduate in Dec this year.  Janaya is now enrolled for Dental Asst. and starts in Aug after graduating from EHS this May.  Janessa will also be attending the Tech college in the H.O.T. program in Aug. while she is attending EHS as a senior.  I am so proud of my kids!
Okay now back to the topic of this blog.  Since we didn't get home from the Tech College until about 5pm it was time to get supper around and feed everyone and the weekend craziness had taken over so I didn't get any formal exercise in.  I should have planned my day better but didn't realize how long we would be at the college.  Before I knew it dinner had come and gone and everyone was wrapped up in a movie in the living room so I only got a little walking and stretches in for the day... nothing cardio to speak of. 
Tomorrow I will have to work extra hard to make up for the lack of exercise today.  I feel a little guilty but I guess that's how things go in life... as long as it doesn't happen everyday.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:
Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 5000 steps and 30 min moderate exercise

Actual for 3/26/2010: 3773 calories burned, 10,222 steps, 56 min moderate exercise and 9 min vigorous exercise 

No comments:

Post a Comment