Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hump Day Slump Day

Boy what a start to the day, I woke up having not slept well and my knees hurt and that pinch in my right hip butt area was acting up.  I'm not sure if it's the weather or if I pushed too hard exercising yesterday.  I just had absolutely no energy today.  I'm getting old... that must be it...lol.
Although I did not go to the gym today I walked as much as possible while on duty and on break. I walked to Subway for a Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki  and took the long way back to work.  As my day proceeded the more lethargic I became.  On top of having no energy I felt really hungry and my depression was trying to kick into high gear.  Don't fall apart Cheri don't... just keeping hanging in there.
When I headed on route my feelings seems to be shelved for a while.  I did feel like the sudden high temp. today kinda through me for a loop.  I really prefer 60 degrees... not 85 over night.  I know I know summer is here and I better get used to it again and fast.  Will the heat affect my desire to exercise?
Speaking of desire... I did want to exercise but considering all my physical ailments decided to just do casual exercise and stretches instead of a intense workout.  I'm glad my slump day is about over because i am ready to hit the gym again tomorrow.  My foods and liquids were pretty good today. 

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 5000 steps and 30 min moderate exercise

Actual for 3/30/2010: 4215 calories burned, 12,911 steps, 49 min moderate exercise and 51 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment