Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wasn't sure I would make it

Oh my was this morning rough for me.  It was all I could do to get out of bed and get moving I just felt so tired and exhausted and sore.  Starting the day off with the draggy butts is not what I had in mind but once I got moving I did better. 
After AM route I put in 15 minutes with resistance bands then my friend "C" and I went to the walking trail between EHS and EMS and got in a good long walk.  It was 42 degrees out when we went and he was wearing his coat but I was worried about getting too hot if I wore my jacket so I left it in the car.  That cool air was beyond refreshing.  He said I'm freezing so I told him to walk faster and he would warm up...lol.  Needless to say by the time our walk was over we were both sweating even me the one without a jacket and wearing short sleeves.
I just love Aldi stores they do a great job of providing quality products at a reasonable price.  I stocked up today on my diet foods to have at work and I got a bunch!  I did buy more fruits and veggies too, as I have not been eating as many of them as I should.  Shame on me!
This afternoon when I was sitting at the Elementary school waiting for school to dismiss I decided to exercise/dance to music in my bus.  If you ever see me dancing in my bus by myself just turn and walk the other way...hehehe.  Gosh I hope my boss never watches the bus video and see's me dancing between the seats.  I can just hear her sitting in her office laughing her butt off. 
This evening has been fairly quiet so far and I am on my mark for meeting all of my daily exercise goals.  Here in a little while I will do my 50+ ball sit ups before I get ready for bed.  I met my water intake for the day again...yippie!  I love crystal light.  Thanks Heavenly Father for helping me over the hump this morning I needed it.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:
Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 5000 steps and 30 min moderate exercise

Actual for 3/24/2010: 4125 calories burned, 11,406 steps, 86 min moderate exercise and 6 min vigorous exercise

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cheri, it's Mickey. Just wanted to say I'm proud of you for getting off to a good start! I'm trying to lose also, and have gotten about half way to my goal weight. Though, I may set my goal a little higher than I originally thought I would. The first 10 pounds was not as hard as I expected them to be, but then I think it's common to shed a few pounds easily at the beginning. Hope I can stay motivated to get to my goal! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Awesome Mickey! Congrats on making it halfway to your goal! Drop in read and reply anytime I will try and post a daily update. I think motivation is going to be my issue too. Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete