Friday, October 22, 2010

Challenge day #15

Good Evening!  So today was my day off of work and all I did was run all day long!  I had a long list of things of things that I wanted and needed to get done of which barely any of it actually managed to get completed.  My main goal for the day was to make it to the gym and get some exercise in. 
Well I made it to the gym and got an hour and a half of exercise in.  Today was another day of struggling to meet my vigorous target.  I spent my first thirty minutes on the treadmill walking and just didn't have the energy to run so I said... that's okay I will just walk.  Then I got on the Recumbent Cross trainer for an hour. 
After the gym it was running my daughter Janessa here and there all afternoon and then some cleaning.  I finally got a break around 6 or 6:30 this evening.  Needless to say the other items on my list were never done.  I am proud to say that my food is logged and I have made my 1500 calorie deficit and if I get up and take a few more steps I will be at my 15000 steps for the day so all is good in the world of weight loss. So that's it for today I hope you have had a good day.  Keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment