Sunday, October 24, 2010

Challenge day #17

Okay so there is not a whole lot to blog on today.  I went to bed last night with a headache and woke up with one too.  I just needed my eyes closed so I went back to sleep until like 11:30 am... yeah I know.  I hate migraines and today was a good one.  When I got up at 11:30am I still had the headache and so more meds were taken.  Finally mid to late afternoon my headache eased up.  So again today I got nothing done that I needed to get done.  I spent my day in bed or parked on the recliner dealing with my headache or watching tv with the kids.  We did get laundry done...woohoo... at least we will have clean clothes for the week..lol, 
My calorie intake was about normal and I did get it  logged however since I did nothing all day my calorie deficit is little to nothing.  I did need a day off so I guess I got one because my body said so.  I also did not get my 15000 steps in.  I guess at least I did one thing I was supposed to... logged the meals.  I hope everyone had a good weekend and look forward to a great work week ahead!!  Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment