Sunday, October 10, 2010

Challenge day #4

Today did not turn out as I had hoped.  It's a Sunday and I know that exercise is always minimal and I always seem to have too much to do and never enough time to do it.  I got up and went to church and by the time I got home it was almost 2pm.  Then its time to eat and then I realized that I forgot to go to the laundry mat yesterday and wash our cloths for the week.  Yes, I have no washer and dryer right now so its the wonderful laundry mat yuk!!  So guess what I got to do today...yup laundry. 
Today was my son Jamisons 15th B-day and we were so not as prepared as we thought we were.  So after church and laundry it was picking up the house.  Of course Jamison wanted corn dogs for his B-Day dinner and instead of cake we made lemon bars.  So guess where most of my calories for the day came from.  Not good nutritious foods but I was careful earlier in the day so that I didn't have to eat different than everyone else.  My two oldest kids came over for a couple hours.. I really really enjoyed that.  I miss them kids a lot!
Today was supposed to be the first day of my 4000 calorie burn a day goal... I'm quickly thinking that weekends will not be included in that.  So maybe it's in my best interest to not try for 7 days right now.  I'm gonna try for Monday through Friday with a 4000 calorie a day burn.  If I can do that consistently maybe then I should try for the weekend thing.  It just seems like I have so many obstacles so I need to be realistic.
This week will prove to be a challenge for me once again.  First of all we are training new drivers and second of all my schedule will be different.  My two supervisors will be out of the office for two days and also the dispatcher will be gone the second half of the week so I will be pulled off of the bus and be in the office more.  This equals less walking and more sitting as well as loss of time at the gym.  So if I plan to do this 4000 calorie burn day thing I will have to really put forth a lot of extra effort.  I sure hope the rest of my life cooperates this week....lol. 
My foods were logged today however my calorie deficit is probably closer to 1000 instead of the 1500 calorie deficit I was hoping for with the 21 day challenge. Hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment