Saturday, October 23, 2010

Challenge day #16

Good Day to all my friends!!  Last night I was up a lot later than normal.  I ended up with a house full of teenagers until 2:30 am so I was up till about 3am.  I say teenagers but they were young adults.  My body really isn't used to being up that late. 
I woke up this morning to the wonderful sounds of my boys fighting.  When I checked my phone for messages my friend Becky from here in town had texted me to come to the gym if I was awake.  I got a whole 5 hrs of sleep but I didn't want to let her down so I jumped up and got headed for the gym.  I was there with her for about 45 minutes then needed to run my kids to bowling league. I left and took my kids dropped them off and headed right back to the gym.  I spent the next 2 hours at the gym kicking serious butt...lol.  I rocked on vigorous today and don't really know what the difference was but even with the lack of sleep I got1.5 hrs of vigorous exercise in plus my 45 minutes of moderate.  I'm over my 15000 steps for the day and logged my food plus I also have my 1500 calorie deficit... yehaw! 
When my kids called me and I had to leave the gym I was kinda bummed I just wanted to stay until my legs gave out.  I came home and then about an hour later laid down for a short nap.  My brain was still so active that I couldn't sleep for a little while but I think I ended up with about 30 minutes somewhere along the line.  A little later in the afternoon I had the urge to go for a walk but there were too many things going on and I couldn't but it was nice to still feel like I had energy for something.  Overall it's been a good day for my weight loss journey.  I hope your weekend is going well and you find the strength to work towards a goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment