Friday, October 29, 2010

Zumba in the Dark

Good Evening it's Friday peoples!  It has been a really good week and I'm looking forward to the weekend.  After my morning route I headed for Zumba class and today was GLOW day.  We all wore bright colored clothes and put glow sticks, bracelets, necklaces etc on and did Zumba in the dark.  It was awesome good fun and a good source of burning calories.  Anything you can do for exercise and be smiling and laughing while doing it is wonderful in my book.  After Zumba did some hula hooping and Amy brought my special order hula hoop so I have my very own for at home now.  I can't wait to put it together and practice my hooping skills.  Shhh don't tell anyone but I need A LOT of practice hooping so if you drive by my house and this chubby gal is hooping in the front yard...yup it's me!!  lol  Just don't wreck when you laugh okay.  After Zumba and some hooping I put in 6 miles on the recumbent bike to round off my exercise routine for the day...woohoo I feel good! 
My diet was really good until this evening when I was taken out to eat at Golden Corral. My calories for the day ended up high but I still ended with over 1500 calories deficit and counting.  I met my 15000 + steps and food is logged.  I know that I am no longer doing the 21 day challenge but I will keep reporting until I am challenged to do something else.  Ohh good news... I found some of my old blue jeans that I haven't worn in like forever and they fit!! yippie now I don't have to go naked or baggy everywhere now that the weather is cooling off.  Two pairs of jeans is a lot better than none.
So there it is my day in a nut shell and I feel good about how this week went and I would like to go to the gym in the morning for awhile and then work on cleaning my house afterwords because if I clean first I will never make it to the gym.  This will be a busy weekend with Halloween and all.  Please have a Happy and safe Halloween.  Go easy on the candy if you indulge and exercise off the candy that you do eat.  Every calorie you eat should be exercised away... yeah right... think that will happen...lol.  We can try... maybe that will help us stay away from the candy.
Keep plugging along and soon your be singing a different song....

No comments:

Post a Comment