Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One goal down!!

Good morning to everyone!  This last month has been full of ups and downs and I'm here to say that I accomplished a goal I set.  When I last blogged I had attempted a 5000 calorie burn day and ended just short of reaching it.  I learned something that day, I realized exactly what I needed to do to reach it.  So guess what, I DID it!!  After the first time of reaching my 5000 burn day I went for another 5000 day the following week.  Well I made it a full month reaching one 5000 cal burn day each week...yeah me.  So now I've decided that my next goal is to reach a 4000 calorie burn everyday for a week.  I planned to start yesterday but wasn't feeling well and still not up to par today so plan for now is to start my 4000 a day week tomorrow Wednesday the 6th of October. 
I have some things I really need to work on.  I have found that while dealing with the current stress in my life that at times I get depressed and just don't care.  What I'm saying is, I tend on those days to look for comfort foods and have the attitude that I don't care it's one day.  Consequently I do care because it keeps me from eating properly and allows my stress to build and I feel guilty for not eating the way I should.  I do believe there is nothing wrong in splurging once in a while and treating yourself but there is a difference between treating yourself and just eating because you can.  I need to focus on eating better and not allowing myself to get to the "I don't care" phase. 
Speaking of eating better.. I also need to start recording my food better because I get busy and don't do it on a regular basis then I end up guesstimating.  I need to be 100% accurate if I expect to see better results.  Between the stress in my life and my recent eating habits my results have been extremely slow.  If I plan to win this battle I need to buckle down and fight the proper way and stay in control.  Thanks for reading and feel free to comment and also follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment