Sunday, October 10, 2010

Challenge day #3

Okay so I didn't make it on here to blog yesterday so this is a day late.  Saturdays and Sundays are always a struggle for me when it comes to exercise and eating.  I end up trying to relax and then just relax too much...lol.  With relaxation comes the munchies...got to enjoy food while sitting on my butt right?  Well to tell the truth it wasn't that bad for me today thank goodness!
I had to go to work at 7am and train a gal to be a School Bus driver.  This was good because it got be out of bed at a somewhat normal time and moving around.  With training comes being on my feet walking around the bus in and out setting up cones for obstacles etc so every little bit helps.  A lot better than the  alternative of sitting on my butt eating junk all day.  So I had a Fiber One bar for breakfast and when I got home fixed myself a hearty bowl of chunky soup. Between the two I was sitting at 565 calories.  I did take a nap due to a headache and woke up and ate a small piece of cheese and half cup of milk.  Then for supper I was taken out for Mexican and ate half of my enchilada and just about 3/4 cup of Mexican rice.  I figure at best guess it was about 700 or 800 calories. So for the day based on the high cal for supper I was at 1485 Calorie intake for the day.  Didn't eat as much fruit and veggies as I needed but was still better than overeating a bunch of crap all day long.  I did make my goal of tracking calories closer and 1500 calorie deficit so today was a success!
My evening after dinner was rough.  I was emotional and stressed.  My life never seems to go smoothly and it's really frustrating to me.  I have got to deal better with the stress in my life than I currently am.  I have missed the gym all week and I feel it from head to toe so starting to count my calories closer this week has been a blessing.  My personal life and stress has been affecting my weight loss and that just makes me plain old mad...ggrrrr.
I hope your day has been good and productive... think of a goal, keep it small then go for it.  When that one has been reached choose another small goal and soon you will have conquered a big goal.  Love you all have a great day!!
P.S. check out my updated photo on the right of the screen... I can see a difference...yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment