Friday, October 29, 2010

Challenge day #21

Well this is the final day of the 21 day challenge and Amy said let's finish strong!  So here was my plan for the day.  Work in the AM then take Janessa to Dr's appointment then back to work.  After work I was planning to go to the gym and get my time in to end good and strong.
Here is how my day went... worked in the AM then ran home and found paperwork and took Janessa to the Dr's appointment.  As usual the Dr's. appointment took longer than planned and I barely had time to make it back to work so didn't get any little extra steps in.  I was hoping to walk around the building a few times or something but just didn't have the time.  Then trained and ran PM route and decided to go to the Walking track between the High School and Middle School to run/walk before going home.  It was such a nice cool day I thought it would be better than the gym.  Well I had one quick errand to run first and my son called reminding me that he had to be at the college by 5:30pm. well there went my run/walk on the track...lol.
I just got home and got myself all situated when I ended up with company.  Needless to say I never made it to the gym or to the track for my run/walk.  I knew it would be a difficult day it I didn't make it to the gym in the morning but I was sure hoping for a little time but I look at it like this... it's just one day, and there is always tomorrow.  I still ended up with 1 hour and 16 minutes of moderate exercise and met my target calorie burn for the day.  I did track and log my calories using the new app and I still ended the day with  about a 1500 calorie deficit.  I did not make 15000 steps challenge but again... there is always tomorrow.  Sorry this post was a day late my evening got away from me and I posted my stats and forgot to blog.  Hope you day was a good one and those on the challenge hope you finished strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment