Monday, October 11, 2010

Challenge day #5 and Day #1 4000 Cal. burn

Good Evening!  This morning I would have thought was going to be a disaster but thankfully the tides changed and worked with me rather than against me.  This weekend when walking home from the football game I stepped off the edge of the sidewalk and kinda tweaked my left ankle again... you know the one I twisted badly a couple months or so ago.  When I woke this more I had a little limp and a pinching in it and was sure that my body was working against me again but by the time morning route was over I didn't feel a thing and was able to go do Zumba.  Boy how I have missed being in class and feeling the strength of the other ladies and Amy our wonderful instructor.  After my hour in Zumba class I put in an additional 45 minutes on the recumbent cross trainer. I left feeling revived and good inside.
The rest of my day has been pretty average.  A little training and then my afternoon routes.  I enjoyed the weather today, even the rain.  If it could stay about 65 degrees year round I would be a happy camper...lol.  My diet was pretty good... had a sweet onion chicken terriyoki  from Subway with extra veggies on the side.  I stayed away from the chips and soda so that was a good choice too.  I did good on water today as well.  I'm proud to say that I will hit my 4000 calorie burn today just before midnight...lol.  I logged my meals and my deficit is over 1500 cal so I should be on the move by the end of the week.  I would just like to see some improvement one way or the other. 
Ohh something I haven't done in a very long time... sit ups, I did some of them tonight too so will see how my tummy feels in the morning.  No pain no gain they say.  Now if I keep doing sit ups maybe my tummy will start to trim down some.  What I really need help with is some sort of exercise that are good for my butt , gut and thighs... if you know some good ones to help trim those problem areas please share the info with me.  Well it's getting late and I need my beauty sleep so I will catch up with you tomorrow.  Stay strong and smile it really does help!

No comments:

Post a Comment