Friday, June 4, 2010

Another great workout!!

Good evening!  It's Friday and this week has gone by quickly.  Not only has it gone by quickly but it's been a busy week to.  I'm ready for the weekend to get caught up on some sleep.  Hopefully anyway.
I got out of the office for a few today while I marked the parking lot so we can practice next week for road-e-o.  Boy did it get warm today.
I did a really good job with my eating today... lot's of fruits and veggies.  Before noon I drank some water but didn't do as good as I should have... guess I got distracted and forgot to drink it.  I did however pick it up and started drinking again before my workout and drank plenty of water after that.
Here was my gym routine today, it's not a lot different than yesterday:

Treadmill - 30 minutes
Ergo-meter - 15 minutes
Elliptical - 15 minutes
Recumbent Cross trainer - 50 minutes

Not a bad workout but I did have to stop ten minutes short of 2 hrs so I could get my daughter to a meeting.  I made it 15 min on the elliptical again today but that last 5 minutes I thought I was gonna die.  I do think I may have pulled a muscle in my right calf while on it will see how it feels tomorrow before I get back on the elliptical.  May have to give it a couple days.  Other than that it was a good workout but I was sure feeling the weakness from this week it was getting tough there towards the end.
I battled a headache again today... not severe  so that was good.  I'm really tired this evening and I'm ready to hit the hay.  Janessa's summer bowling league starts up tomorrow morning and lasts for about 2 hrs so that's a great opportunity to go to the gym.  Gosh I hope I can push through another two hours tomorrow.  Well have a great evening and chat with you tomorrow.  Check out these numbers from yesterday.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3720 calories burned, 11008 steps, 60 min moderate exercise and 30 min vigorous

Actual for 6/3/2010: 4100 calories burned, 16109 steps, 1hr 10 min moderate exercise and 56 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment