Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Day of Bus Road-e-o

Well it's been a very long long day today.  I was up at 5AM as usual and at work by 6AM.  We left for Salina at 7AM.  It's been a day of conference talks and testing and frustration.  Let me explain.  We had meetings and went over rules and guidelines for the driving course tomorrow and a luncheon.  Then we took a written test and a defect bus and a surprise test.  I aced the defect bus and surprise test and thought I did pretty good on the written until I heard last years winning talking now I'm not so sure how I did on the written exam.  We won't get the results from it until tomorrow evening. 
So after finishing with all of that close to 6 PM we ran to walmart to get snacks etc for tomorrow.  We were supposed to be at a 40yr celebration at 7PM.  I ended up stuck in our room waiting for maintenance to fix our AC.  It was broke and after over an hour they finally put my roommate and I in a different room.  Finally made it downstairs to the party and it wasn't all that great so about 9:45PM headed back to my room to write this and hit the sack.  I have to be up and out on the course at 5AM tomorrow morning.
My eating wasn't great today but although I didn't have time for exercise I managed to get some steps and moderate exercise in.  I will be happy if I can just maintain my weight loss this week without gaining any extra.  well I'm needing to get to bed so nothing really special today.  I hope you had a good day.

Here are yesterdays numbers:
Targets set by Armband: 3720 calories burned, 11008 steps, 60 min moderate exercise and 30 min vigorous

Actual for 6/14/2010: 4971 calories burned, 21127 steps, 54 min moderate exercise and 1hr 38 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment