Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Treamwork day with daughter

Good Evening!  Today I moved around more at work which made for a good day.  I spent a lot of time training and setting up obstacles for the school buses.  The rain stayed away and allowed for practice time it was nice... hot but nice.  
My diet was good and plenty of fruit.  My water intake was pretty good too.  My daughter Janessa showed up at work and waited for me to get off so she could exercise with me.  I told her I wasn't going to stop exercising early for her and that she had to do exactly what I did.  We headed over and I have to say I'm proud of her.  We spent an hour and a half at the gym and she hung with me.  Here is what we did:

Treadmill - 30 minutes
Ergo-meter - 10 minutes
Elliptical - 20 minutes
Recumbent Cross-trainer 30 minutes

We had to call it good when we got to that point because my hubby had the car and was sitting outside waiting for us. If felt much better today while exercising.  I think part of my problem yesterday was the fact that I didn't have enough to eat before exercising.  I learned my lesson and ate more today and did better at the gym.  Well it's been a long day so I'm gonna call it a day.  Have a great one and I will see ya tomorrow.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3720 calories burned, 11008 steps, 60 min moderate exercise and 30 min vigorous

Actual for 6/8/2010:  4170 calories burned, 15588 steps, 1 hr 44 min moderate exercise and  31 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment