Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday Break Day

I woke up this morning and realized that I failed to blog yesterday so here it is.  Not much happened on Sunday.  I got up and went to church and then cam home and just relaxed.  I worked hard all week so I decided that I would take a break and rest my body.
What I notice is that when I sit around and do nothing I do want to eat more plus I drink less water.  Guess that's why we shouldn't take too many breaks from our routine.  I also notice that my joints are stiff and achy when they haven't been utilized properly with some good ole fashioned exercise.  I did do some stretches  and I have some 3 lb. dumbells at home I used while stretching.  It wasn't much but I felt I need to do a little something so I didn't feel guilty for sitting on my caboose all afternoon...lol.  Well I will post on today later this evening and until then I will leave you with my stats from Saturday.  Have a great day!

Here are yesterdays final numbers:




Targets set by Armband: 3720 calories burned, 11008 steps, 60 min moderate exercise and 30 min vigorous



Actual for 6/12/2010: 4394 calories burned, 18614 steps, 1 hr 17 min moderate exercise and 1 hr 17 min vigorous exercise

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can set reminders on your BMF to remind you to get up and move around? I have it set to remind me at 11, 1 and 3 to get up and move around while I'm at work.

    ReplyDelete