Thursday, June 10, 2010

Not as planned today

Good Evening!  Well today didn't go as planned.  I went to work and did spend time training for the bus Competition so I got some exercise walking around the lots etc but I didn't make it to the gym today. 
Here is what happened, right as I was getting off work my daughter called and was stuck in a ditch.  She was headed home and came to flood waters and she knew she shouldn't drive through it so she went to turn around and back to far and the soft shoulder pulled her into the ditch.  A co-worker and I went and rescued her and by that time it was 2:40pm and I still had to clean up my mess at the desk.  So by the time I got my desk area cleaned up it was 3 pm and my other daughter Janessa needed to be at the church to leave for youth conference by 4:15pm.  Because of the flood waters we have to take the long way home so instead of 15 or 20 minutes to get home it takes almost 30 minutes.  So I had just enough time to go home make sure she had everything packed and then get ready to bring her back in to church. Once I got home we had lack of communication and well to make a long story short my hubby took her back to town.
It's been a long and out of routine day.  I know my goal for the week was to go to the gym monday through friday this week but today didn't work out and it wasn't that I didn't want to go but that we had unexpected events happen.  See I knew I would only get a short workout in today but I was hoping for a whole hour.  Tomorrow is another day.  My eating was okay not as good today as the last couple but not totally horrible either.  My water intake wasn't very good so I will have to concentrate more on that tomorrow. 
I hope you had a good day and i will be back tomorrow...until then....

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3720 calories burned, 11008 steps, 60 min moderate exercise and 30 min vigorous

Actual for 6/9/2010:  4142 calories burned, 16329 steps, 1 hr 45 min moderate exercise and  33 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment