Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back to work

It was back to work today after a long weekend of migraines and no exercise.  I didn't sleep well at all last night.  I don't know if it was all of the excitement from the dinner or what but I laid in bed and at 2am was looking at my clock trying to figure out what the heck I was doing still awake.
For most of the day I was without headache but it finally caught up with me...grrr.  I need to go to the gym and I just feel so bad when I have a migraine I can't go.  I think I may just go tomorrow even if I have a headache... can't hurt maybe it will make it go away and if not it will be a short workout.  My number again today aren't good even though I went to work because I sat on my rear end all day and there was no walking back and forth to the buses and pretriping to do.  I'm gonna have to get on top of this asap.  I know I keep talking and not doing so I better start doing or I will start growing again.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/31/2010: 3029 calories burned, 6580 steps,  37 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment