Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day four in a row!!

Today was good, I got to sleep in this morning a little and catch up on some much needed sleep and I got a good workout in on top of that.  I set the alarm for 9am but was up shortly before that.  Janessa and Jamison had bowling league at 10am.  I dropped them off then I made my way to the gym.
Boy I was exhausted before I ever started today.  My body was feeling the effects of working out three previous days in a row.  I almost decided to skip the workout and watch the kids bowl but I knew if I started that it would become a habit.  I stuck to my guns and di the workout.  I did decide because of that muscle in my calf being irritated that I would take it easier than usual; and stay away from the elliptical for today.  Here is what I did:
Treadmill - 30 minutes
Ergo-meter - 20 minutes
Recumbent Cross-trainer - 40 minutes
Recumbent Bike - 15 minutes
I'm glad I chose to go to the gym.  Although I've been tired all day I feel good.  I really hope to see some change on the scales... if I don't I think I can safely chalk it up to muscle gain instead of weight loss.  I feel like I am finally starting to get back into my routine and I hope I can just stick to it.  It's a daily battle still but I'm sure it will get easier again.  I want this to work, I want to be healthier, I want to look and feel better about myself.  Well it's getting late and I have had a long day... have a great evening!

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3720 calories burned, 11008 steps, 60 min moderate exercise and 30 min vigorous

Actual for 6/4/2010: 4308 calories burned, 18181 steps, 1hr 24 min moderate exercise and 54 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment