Friday, June 18, 2010

Back to Routine

Good Evening!  I was back to my normal summer work schedule today and it was nice being back in the swing of things.  I had a lot of fun while out of town for Bus Road-e-o but it's always nice to be back home.  Life never stops and you just pick up where you left off as if you had never been gone.
I was up and awake on time and at work by 6AM.  I packed my gym clothes so I could go to the gym after work.  I was happy to be working on my Special Needs Program and PowerPoint.  I made some good progress with it and my day went by really fast. My two daughter's met me when I got off to go to the gym.  Janessa had somewhere to be so she ended up just going to Dollar General for a few before her ride showed up but Janaya and I hit the gym.  After a little over an hour Janaya took off and I was on my own as usual.  Here is what I did at the gym today:

Treadmill - 30 minutes
Ergo-Meter - 20 minutes
Elliptical - 30 minutes
Recumbent Cross-Trainer - 45 minutes
Technical Trainer - 5 minutes
Recumbent Bike 10 minutes 

I felt good when I left and wish I had more time to workout.  My Eating was good today, not wonderful but good.  I drank plenty of fluids and especially water.  I am happy to report that I was able to maintain my weight loss while I was gone for three days. I am home for a week before I leave for a whole week to work related training class.  When you see my numbers for yesterday you will see I didn't do much of anything.  I do plan to keep pushing hard, hitting the gym and making good food decisions.  I'm in this for the long run and my next short term goal is to be down a total of 50 lbs by August 12th when schools starts back up.  I think that's a reasonable goal.  I hope you have had a great day and are reaching your own personal goals.  Keep plugging along.

Here are yesterdays numbers:
Targets set by Armband: 3720 calories burned, 11008 steps, 60 min moderate exercise and 30 min vigorous

Actual for 6/17/2010: 2643 calories burned, 3528 steps, 12 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures show some impressive progress. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim! I could tell by my clothes that I was losing and getting a little smaller but looking in the mirror I couldn't really see it until I compared these pics. I can't wait to see what the next pic will look like.

    ReplyDelete