Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stability Ball for Office Chair

Good evening!  I could sure tell today that I have pushed hard the last couple of days.  My legs from top to bottom ached.  I have to tell you what we did at work today.  Three of us ladies will be using stability balls as chairs in the office.  I already had a ball and my hubby brought it in to work and we took turns trying it out.  at lunch time we made a run to walmart and they both bought their own.  It made for a fun afternoon inflating those balls and enjoying the comfort of them.  We will have to see how I do for a whole day tomorrow sitting on one... will be working the "core".
This afternoon I did things a little different at the gym again.  I have been feeling extra tired and was worried I wouldn't make my exercise targets today.  Here is what I did:

Treadmill - 30 minutes
Recumbent Cross-trainer - 1 hour
Treadmill - 30 minutes

As you can tell it was very different.  After the initial treadmill I planned to do the recumbent cross-trainer then the elliptical but someone was on them.  I decided it would be fine to just walk it out for another 30 minutes then I would go to the elliptical.  I never made it because I got picked up early and only got 2 hours at the gym instead of 2.5hrs.
Tomorrow the gym will close to the public at 3pm because they have a special group coming in.  I will only get 1 hour in tomorrow so I will have to try and find a way to do something else to burn some calories.  Well it was a good day today.  Have a great evening and I will be checking in later.

Here are yesterdays numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3720 calories burned, 11008 steps, 60 min moderate exercise and 30 min vigorous

Actual for 6/22/2010: 4474 calories burned, 19832 steps, 1 hr 51 min moderate exercise and 56 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment