Sunday, June 20, 2010

Break Day...

Happy Father's Day to the men who read my blog!  I hope you had a very nice day. 
I decided that I was going to try and keep Sundays as a day off and just relax for the week ahead.  With that said I'm not going to say I won't exercise at all once in a while on Sunday but I am going to try to keep it as a day of rest.  I did just that today.  I didn't do any more than I actually had to...lol.  We spent quality time as a family and watched movies etc.
Because I sat on my butt most of the day I didn't eat as well as I should and nor did I drink as much water as I needed.  I really struggle with staying on task when I have a break day.  How do I do what I am supposed to do if I'm taking a break?  I don't know.  What I do know is that it's a constant battle for me to eat and drink correctly and especially when I am sitting around bored.
There is just not much to share today but I will be glad to go to work tomorrow and be on regular routine.  Why is it this weight loss thing is so easy for some people and so hard for others?  I think it's a trial and test sent to me by Heavenly Father.  He must be preparing me for something and this is what I must master in order to succeed at what he has in store for me.  Sorry not trying to preach just kinda thinking aloud.
My life tends to be an unorganized mess and I want things to calm down and smooth out for once.  Will it happen?  I doubt it, my life will never be smooth and easy because I wouldn't learn if it wasn't rough.  I will just keep getting up and brushing those knees of mine off and going again.  Well it's past my bedtime so I'm outta here for the night.  Sweet dreams and I will check in again tomorrow.  Have a good one!

Here are yesterdays numbers:
Targets set by Armband: 3720 calories burned, 11008 steps, 60 min moderate exercise and 30 min vigorous

Actual for 6/19/2010: 3734 calories burned, 13220 steps, 46 min moderate exercise and 48 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment