Sunday, June 6, 2010

Break Day...

Good Evening!  I got around 7hrs of sleep last night so I was up and going good this morning.  We headed for church from 10 to 1pm and then came home.  I did a little swimming with the kids but nothing major.  I worked out four days in a row and decided today would be a day off.  Someone told me I looked tired and sick.  I have been battling those migraines and have had a shortage of sleep.  Now that I think of it my left ear has been bothering me too, it feels like either a build up of wax or water in my ear.  So I decided to take the day off from pushing so hard.  Tomorrow is another day.
I plan to go to the gym after work all week bar any great emergency that will prevent me from making it there.  Ohh as far as my weight goes... as of today it's the same as last week so I'm hoping with all the heavy working out that I just gained some muscle and that I will see some loss in the next couple of days.  Funny how that works, gain before you lose.... as long as I lose...lol.  We will see how this week goes.
I wonder if the stress I've been dealing with isn't sabotaging me with my weight loss? I've heard people say how it does... I have been extra strung lately.  I will have to read up on that and see what I find out.
Well I hope everyone has had a good Sunday.  Keep reaching for the stars.


Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3720 calories burned, 11008 steps, 60 min moderate exercise and 30 min vigorous

Actual for 6/6/2010: 4256 calories burned, 13681 steps, 1hr 2 min moderate exercise and 38 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment