Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day three Road-e-o and coming home

Okay so yesterday was a good day from start to finish.  If you read my last post you know why. We were supposed to be awake and down for our first meeting at 8AM this morning.  Guess what.... yeah I was late.  My cellphone wasn't completely plugged in and it went dead so my alarm never sounded and my boss has to come wake my roommate and I.  That didn't make brownie points...lol.  She said she was beginning to worry because it wasn't like me to not be down there early.  She said since I placed at state I would be forgiven this time.  I'm so glad I have such a wonderful boss.
We went over to changes in State Regulations and laws etc.  A big topic was the new texting law and how it would affect our CDL's.  It's sounds to me like the rules and guidelines will be tightening their belts.  Soon those who violate the laws will lose their CDL.  I feel this is a good thing.  I like know those on the highway's in big rigs as well as buses deserve to be there and that they are doing their best to follow the law.  Okay off the soapbox.
Meetings were over at noon so we ate lunch and headed home.  Eating today hasn't been too bad but water intake has been horrible.  I have barely done anything since I got home beside just chill and be tired...lol.  I look forward to hitting that gym hard tomorrow and continuing my journey.  I posted some pics on here today.  I looked for pics from before I started my BodyMedia Fit and didn't have much to choose from... guess I had been avoiding the camera.  Any who.... check out the pics and see what you think.  I am seeing the change.  I do still have a long way to go but I'm feeling good.  Tomorrow is back to work as usual so I need to head for bed.  I hope you have enjoyed the last few days and I will drop in again tomorrow.

Here are yesterdays numbers:
Targets set by Armband: 3720 calories burned, 11008 steps, 60 min moderate exercise and 30 min vigorous

Actual for 6/16/2010: 3630 calories burned, 9047 steps, 1hr 0 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment