Sunday, May 16, 2010

Armband wigged out...grr

Good Evening!  Last-night I had a migraine and I woke with one this morning.  I took some meds and within a couple of hours or so I felt much better.  I didn't make it to church this morning and wish I had.  I don't know why the migraines are back but i sure wish they would find someone else to bother. 
I decided that since I was feeling better that I needed to go to the gym.  I didn't make it to the gym on Friday or Saturday and I really really needed to go.  I worked out for an hour and forty minutes and my GWF armband decided to wig out on me.  It only recorded about forty-five minutes of my total time.  I reported the issue with Bodymedia so I will see what they say.  I will have to manually edit my activity to reflect my real numbers.  I have not had to do that before so hopefully I can figure it all out.
I am happy to report though that I have lost the weight gained while I was out of commission at the hospital and dealing with other things plus one pound.  I am now at 285lbs so I'm proud of that but still need to work on getting back to where I should be with my routine and eating habits.  It's crazy how two or three weeks can completely unravel my routine and progress so it's a matter of getting up and dusting the knees off and fighting back.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/15/2010: 2774 calories burned, 2814 steps, 10 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment