Monday, May 24, 2010

Not a lot of sleep overnight

Good Evening!  My morning got started early today as I was awake for 30 minutes in the middle of the night and then awake again at 4:25 am.  I assure you this wasn't on purpose because I sleep until the last possible minute...lol. Our windows were open overnight, the humidity was high and it was sticky.  My guess this was part of my problem with sleeping.  I told my hubby that he had to turn the AC on today if he wanted me to be a happy camper for very long. I didn't feel too bad today but did get the draggy butts late this afternoon.
Work went well and after morning route I spent the next two hours scrubbing the seats of my bus, digging junk and trash wedged between the seats and the wall out and sweeping the bus.  This only scratches the surface of the cleaning to be done this week but it was a start.  I have to say that I dealt with the heat much better than I originally thought I would. 
As expected I didn't get to the gym today but I feel pretty good about my water intake and my calorie burn considering no gym.  Tomorrow will be another day of cleaning etc but the plan is to go to the gym even if just for a short time after my morning route. It may only be 30 minutes so i may just do the recumbent cross trainer.  We will see how the morning goes.
Tomorrow evening is the season finale of Biggest Loser and I am excited to watch.  I want to be my own biggest loser in my own time.  A year from now I should be 100lbs lighter than when I started if I keep slowly chipping away at the weight.  I will be more fit next year at this time even if I'm not 100lbs lighter.  I will succeed... I will!

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/22/2010: 2714 calories burned, 2831 steps, 11 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment