Monday, May 31, 2010

What a weekend...

What a weekend!  Yesterday I was down with a migraine again all day long...grr.  I spent my day laying around with my eyes covered and trying to keep things around the house quiet.  I took the maximum dosage of my migraine meds and was still suffering.  Today was better for the most part.  I woke up with a headache but immediately took some meds  and went back to sleep hoping it would go away because today was a busy day for us.
Today was our Serving for Sasha's Sake dinner at Montana Mikes and I didn't want a migraine.  It turned out great!  We ended up with plenty of people to help serve and from 4-7pm we served I think about 135 people.  We raised about $800 in 3hrs.  A big thanks to all who served and attended to make it a great success!
With the migraines and all I didn't make it to the gym at all this weekend but I did manage to lose 1lb this week.  I guess that's not too bad considering it was the last week of school and I didn't get to the gym much and my eating habits weren't too good.  Well it's very late and tomorrow it's back to work as usual so I'm gonna go for now.  I hope for better number this coming week.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/30/2010: 2408 calories burned, 1423 steps,  0 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment