Thursday, May 6, 2010

Not doing well

I'm not doing well.  Stress, sadness, fatigue... I want it to go away.  I wish the meanness others display could be changed to kindness.  This should be a time of togetherness and love not selfishness and bitter feelings.  This does nobody any good. 
I'm trying to stay positive in a world of negativity...I'm struggling.  I have been physically and emotionally ill over this whole recent situation.  I wish Sasha could just rest in peace.....

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/5/2010: 3023 calories burned, 5690 steps, 24 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

2 comments:

  1. hang in there keeping positive is hard when theres alot going on, but time does heal and smiles does wonders.. Big hug ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the meanness around you does not take away that you are a LOVED and Wonderful grandma and mother. Stay strong and know that we are here for you and sending our prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete