Monday, May 17, 2010

Not much to say..

Okay so today was a nice day but I forgot that I had a recognition dinner to go to after work.  Instead of going to the gym I had go home and get cloths for the dinner.  No real exercise today but it was a good day.  I will try to get to the gym tomorrow.  Nothing exciting to say today so I will keep it short and sweet.  When you look at yesterdays numbers please keep in mind that for some odd reason the armband didn't record like it was supposed to so my steps, activity and calories burned should all be higher.  Until later... Hope you are having a great day!

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/16/2010: 3318 calories burned, 8212 steps, 43 min moderate exercise and 18 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment