Saturday, May 8, 2010

Knees suprised me

Hello all it's been a very long day for me.  When I went to bed last night I didn't figure I would be able to exercise today since I fell at the funeral yesterday and hurt my knees.  Well when I woke up this morning I was surprised that my knees didn't hurt as much as the night before.  After I was up putting my weight on them for a little while I definately had aching but not as much as last night.
I decided to go to the gym and try to walk some and see how my knees did.  They did okay for a little while then really started to hurt.  I got in about 45 minutes of fairly mild exercise.  It wasn't as much as I was hoping for but that's okay I just needed to do something.
My numbers for yesterday are not good but that was expected due to the funeral and lack of walking or any other exercise.  I hope that soon I will bare numbers worth being proud of again.  Happy Mother's Day!

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/7/2010: 2588 calories burned, 1659 steps, 6 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment