Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hope I'm not gaining

Today was a busy and frustrating day!  We were up early getting things done and headed for the hospital.  Our visitation started at 10AM and at 11AM we headed back to Emporia to pick up family and to get ready for our return trip.  We hated to leave but we needed both us to be able to drive to get everyone up here to KC for goodbyes tomorrow. 
Made it to Emporia, ran some errands... went home rested for a few and packed up the kids and ran another errand and then headed back to KC.  There was time for another visit however, we didn't get to see Sasha but once today...and that wasn't our fault.  I will leave it at that for now.  Now you know why I was frustrated.
I spent the evening with my own children whom I have missed a lot being away from home.  I could tell they missed me too because the fighting started up right away...lol.  I got some walking in today just not as much as yesterday.  I ate decent today but not great.  My water still wasn't what it should have been.  I am really struggling to stay on top of this weight loss with everything else going on.  I just hope I haven't gained too much weight back because that would upset me.
I know that tomorrow won't be good weight loss wise at all.  My focus will be on everything but my weight.  I don't want tomorrow or Monday to come.  I wish we could go back in time and start over fresh.  Where is the crystal ball?  My son is a great daddy when given the chance to and I am so sad that he doesn't have more time with his little girl.  Well it's very late so I'm going to say goodnight and leave you until tomorrow.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 4/30/2010: 3272 calories burned, 10284 steps, 1 hr 3 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment