Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One day at a time

Good Evening... I had a good day today.  I over slept this morning and ended up rushing to work.  I am still suffering from being extra tired and not wanting to wake up aparently.
I didn't eat great today but not completely horrible either.  I did drink more water than I have been recently.  My day was spent trying to prepare a slide show / movie I'm making for our farewell dinner Friday evening for retiring employees.  It's a lot more work than most people realize.
After work today I did go to the gym again and I'm happy to say I put in a full hour today... slowly working back up.  My left knee is now a pretty shade of green from my fading bruise.  Here is what I did while I was there:  5 miles on the bike and 30 min on the treadmill.  I will be glad when I get back to where I was a couple weeks ago.
One day at a time and putting one foot in front of the other and soon I will be back on my way.  I will let you know when I lose the weight I gained while being on my two week unexpected progress delay.  Hope you day was a good one.  Off to bed I must go if I plan to be up on time in the morning.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/11/2010: 3594 calories burned, 11237 steps, 51 min moderate exercise and 22 min vigorous exercise

1 comment: