Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Okay make it three..

Okay so I think there is a stomach bug going around because my tummy wasn't cooperating with me at all today.  I had my car so didn't have to come home on my break.  I had my gym clothes ready to go.  I had the time but I wasn't feeling very good so it was another no gym day for me.  I am so tired all the time I know I need to get back on track or I will never feel better.
Here it is 10:40pm and I'm not in bed where I should be so without further a dew....Chat with you tomorrow.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/18/2010: 3667 calories burned, 8446 steps, 1 hr 5min moderate exercise and 1 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment