Sunday, May 2, 2010

Long Day Today

Well my boys kept me up way late last night and then I was up early so I have been rather pooped all day long.  We all gathered and headed for the hospital...when that many try to get ready all at the same time it can be rough.  We managed and made it on time for visitation. 
I ate some fruit today and got my walking in but didn't do as good on water as I needed to.  I have enjoyed walking back and forth between the house and hospital.... it's beautiful.  If I had a nice little walk like that at home I would be nice and fit because I would walk it a lot.  I enjoy the scenery  however I didn't like the tick that liked me... had to have a stranger pick a tick off my head...lol.  I made a couple of my targets today while being at the hospital so can't complain about that.  Well it's been a long emotional day and tomorrow will be another so I better head for bed and get some rest.  Until next time....

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/1/2010: 3163 calories burned, 6923 steps, 41 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment