Saturday, May 29, 2010

I had good intentions

I had good intentions today....but they didn't pan out.  I was up and dressed to go to the gym by 8:45am when a whopper of a migraine hit me.  I ended up spending most of my day laying down or vegging in the recliner hoping it would go away.
I was working on the video slide show for the fundraiser we have on Monday today too.  I enjoyed looking at all of the videos and pictures of Sasha and putting them together in a special tribute to her.  I really tried to focus on her when she wasn't in the hospital and when she was spending time with her mommy and daddy.  I think it's gonna turn out great.  Tomorrow I will be making the special ribbons all of the family will be wearing at the benefit so the guests will be able to identify family of Sasha.
I was happy with how my numbers for yesterday ended up but not so happy about today's.  My daughter Janaya wants to workout with me tomorrow so that should be fun but she always gives out before I do.  I give her a hard time about that but she just tells me than she worked harder than me so she can quit earlier....lol.  Well I shall not give up but keep fighting and so must you!

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/28/2010: 3723 calories burned, 8922 steps,  1hr 13 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment