Sunday, May 23, 2010

Busy Weekend

Well I'm sorry about not posting yesterday.  I got wrapped up in things and lost track of time and just plain forgot.  Friday's numbers were: 3758 Cal burned  13571 steps 49 mod and 31 vig exercise.  Friday was a decent day when it came to my numbers.  I did weigh in this morning and managed to lose 1lb this week so I'm now officially down 23.5lbs. Baby steps....
Well yesterday was my daughter Janessa's 17th B-day and my son Joshua Levi received his technical degree in computer program and design.  In Dec. he will have his associates.  Today my other daughter Janaya graduated from high school.  I am very proud of these three. Needless to say this has been a busy weekend and a warm one here in Kansas as well.
This upcoming week is the last week of school so I'm not sure how much gym time I will get in as our schedules are usually different and we have a lot of end of year bus cleaning to do.  It is supposed to be a very warm week on top of that so I will try and remind myself to push the fluids.  I am seriously not looking forward to the heat inside of the bus during the last week of school.  My body hasn't had time to adjust to the heat before having to spend an extended time in it.  Well it's after 11pm already so I will close for this evening and will do the best I can this upcoming week.


Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/21/2010: 2792 calories burned, 4307 steps, 20 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

1 comment:

  1. Have a great week! You are looking wonderful. You have the right to be proud of yourself and of your beautiful children!!

    ReplyDelete