Friday, May 28, 2010

Bus Cleaning = Exercise

Well it was up and off to work as usual.  It was nice and cool this morning when I started cleaning my bus.  After 4 hours of mopping and scrubbing etc. I was finally ready to check in my bus for the summer.  I was glad to finally have it spotless and ready to be stripped and waxed.  I was excited to see my moderate exercise goal met early this morning just from all the cleaning in my bus.  Who needs the gym when you have a dirty bus....lol.
I look forward to weighing in tomorrow morning to see if I managed to lose anything this week or if I ate way to much crap to lose.  Wish me luck!  I was so busy today that I forgot to eat until this evening so that wasn't real good on my part and worse than that I drank two soda pops today...yiks! 
Boy was it warm here today... I know it got up to 85 degrees but not sure if that was the high, just know it was hot.  I think I will try to make it to the gym tomorrow for some more of that elliptical machine... did 10 minutes the last two times so I'm gonna shoot for 15 minutes on there tomorrow.   I'm still getting migraines this week... wish they would just go away.  It's after 11pm so I'm gonna say good night... have a great one!

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/27/2010: 3565 calories burned, 8884 steps,  40 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment