Friday, May 21, 2010

Made it to the gym finally

Good Evening..... I wasn't sure how this day was going to go.  My stomach was still a mess this morning through early afternoon.  I wasn't feeling very well at all.  By time work was done I was feeling better and changed to go to the gym.  I stood there and was like do I want to do this... I'm hot, I'm not 100%, maybe I should wait, maybe I should just go....I decided to bite the bullet.  After a few minutes of not sure if I should go or not I went to the gym. 
As usual I headed straight for the treadmill.  I barely made fifteen minutes on there.... I was struggling bad!  I then got on the recumbent cross trainer and put in 35 minutes.  It was much easier to sit and exercise today than to be on my feet.  The last ten or fifteen minutes my stomach began to tumble, rumble and cramp.  I'm glad I went but I definitely felt sick by the time I left there.
This evening was movie night at the old Granada Theatre with way too many fifth graders without parental supervision.  My son and a lot of other kids got free tickets to go see New Moon at this special Theatre.  My advice is make sure your kids are supervised when attending something special like this.  There has been too much work to restore this building to allow kids to destroy such a place.  I was disappointed in how the majority of the kids acted... in fact I was embarrassed.  I'm so glad this was one time my boys were good and they didn't even set with mom, but I could see them sitting with their friend and his mom.  I was very proud of my boys tonight.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/20/2010: 3210 calories burned, 6331 steps, 31 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment