Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Two days in a row

Hello again...I had every intention of going to the gym today but the hubby needed to car on my break to go check on a job possibility.  Although I wasn't able to go to the gym I ended up working in the back room area at work packing boxes and moving file cabinets etc so I got that kind of exercise... I did sweat a lot...lol.  We are having some remodeling done this summer at work so a lot of things need to be moved around in prep for that.
So two days in a row I planned to go to the gym and haven't made it.  But here is some good news... we got my hubby's truck fixed today so all the extra running home so he could use the vehicle or pick up the kids etc should now stop which will free up time for me to be at the gym.
I'm still struggling on my eating choices but i am meeting most of my armband targets each day.   Well it's getting late so I will end now but I will leave you with my numbers.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/17/2010: 3520 calories burned, 8745 steps, 53 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment