Saturday, May 15, 2010

Movie Day with the kids and a friend

Hello all.... it's been a long lazy day.  I had no intention of sleeping in past 7:30 or 7:45am this morning but my hubby let me sleep in until I woke up by myself at 11am.  I know I know.... I really did need the extra sleep though. 
About 2:30pm the kids and I headed for my friends house to have a movie day with him and his daughter.  We watched Avatar and The tooth fairy.... they were both good but it was a lot of sitting and inactivity.  We arrived home after 8pm this evening and I'm tired and worn our.... how can that be I have done nothing the entire day.  I had a migraine late evening yesterday and now again today, not good.  My numbers for today will be horrible but yesterdays were good so check them out.
 Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 5/14/2010: 4302 calories burned, 12448 steps, 1 hr 32 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment