Thursday, April 22, 2010

19 lbs. lost...can't believe it

 It was sure nice to be back on regular routine again today even though it won't last for long.  Rain, rain and more rain is what we had here in Emporia Kansas today.  We ended up with 3 inches which in turn made me drive several miles out of my way to get home due to all the flooding in our area.  The temp on the tech college sign today said it was -198F when we headed for the middle school this afternoon.  That was quite funny to see... we said "if it's that cold we need to be at home".  I wonder how long it took for them to realize the sign was malfunctioning.
I was very happily surprised this morning when I woke up and weighed in and found that even with the lack of exercise and not eating the best I still managed to lose some weight...yay me!  I am officially down 19 lbs now I know it should be more by now but considering I've been dealing with a setback of some sort every time I turn around I am happy with 19lbs down.  I managed to make it to the gym today and got in a hour of exercise.  I really wanted more but my schedule was a bit hectic today.  I'm really hoping everything works out where I can get more in tomorrow.
Well I still need to catch up on some sleep so I'm gonna call this good for tonight and head for bed.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 30 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 4/21/2010: 2585 calories burned, 2805 steps, 11 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment