Thursday, April 29, 2010

Not in my regular routine

Good Evening!  Today was definitely not what I was expecting.  It started out with a visit to Sasha with my son and although things are very stressful and tough I had a good day.  You have to learn to make the best of what you have and that is what I tried to do today.
The social worker got visitation set up and helped make arrangements for us to have a place to stay while we prepare for Monday.  On Monday Sasha will begin her journey home to Heavenly Father so this weekend all the family is gathering to say their goodbyes.  I love her so much but I know she is going to a better place.
As suspected exercise was not the top priority today however I got a little bit of walking in... more than I have been getting while at the hospital.  I am excited to say that I have access to an elliptical machine and a recumbent bike so if all goes well tomorrow morning before I head to the hospital maybe I can get a few minutes in on the bike. 
As far as food goes I haven't done very good today....cheese omelet and a hash-brown patty for breakfast.  A slice of cheese pizza for lunch and nachos with cheese and chicken nuggets for supper.  Yiks!  That looks even worse when you have to write it out.  I didn't even eat veggies or fruit today... dang what's wrong with me.  I will have to do better tomorrow.
I know I'm not in my regular routine but that is no excuse for not at least trying to eat somewhat healthy.  We all make choices and today mine weren't good choices.  Maybe I can blame it on me needing comfort foods...lol.    Well the day is about over so I'm going to leave you with my numbers as usual.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 4/28/2010: 2991 calories burned, 5344 steps, 21 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment