Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A little exercise is better than none

So I was supposed to go back to the hospital today but plans fell through.  I had the day off work and planned to head out about 8am so I got to sleep it a little.  By the time all the plans were finalized it was after 11am and I had already missed a half a day of work which equals fewer steps.
I went in to work this afternoon and enjoyed my afternoon route.  With my schedule change today I wasn't going to make it to the gym but I decided to go in after work for a few.  I only had about an hour and by the time I got out of work and over there I had about 40 minutes.  I figured 40 minutes were better than nothing.  I put in 20 minutes on the recumbent bike and 20 minutes on the recumbent cross trainer.  Wish I had more time there...ohh well.
On the way home I had my hubby drop me off about a mile from home so I could get a few more steps in for the day because once I get home I don't get that many.  My 8 yr old son walked with me so it was a little slower than normal but it was still exercise.
Tomorrow my son and I are definitely headed for the hospital to see Sasha.  I miss her so much!  I know I won't be getting any exercise so I will have to be extremely good on my food choices.  Well I have a really long day ahead of me tomorrow so I gonna sign off.  Yesterdays numbers were really good and today are okay.  Until tomorrow...

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 4/26/2010: 4444 calories burned, 18646 steps, 1 hr 20 min moderate exercise and 57 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment