Monday, April 5, 2010

Head in a Bucket

It's Monday and I'm not feeling any better than I was yesterday.  My head feels like it's in a bucket and I have a dry deep persistent cough.  I have it again and I know it for sure... I hate you bronchitis!  I hate being just fine and suddenly have a coughing fit that hurts my chest, throat and head and turns me blue.  It's a good thing I'm seeing the Dr. tomorrow morning after my morning bus route.  Antibiotics I need you!
It was a good day at work despite not feeling 100%.  Today is my mothers B-day and I found out she's getting married again!  You go mom!  Work was smooth no excitement from the kids which considering they are full of sugar from the Easter candy all went really good.  I have to admit I would rather have been home in bed but since what I have is not contagious I was there with bells on....maybe not bells but I was there. 
Once again I didn't make it to the gym for any formal exercise but tried to keep moving as much as possible while at work walking stretching etc.  I had every intention of walking from the bus park to the bowling alley after work but decided that I wasn't well enough to walk that far in the heat we had today.  I'm guessing the walk would have been about 2 miles give or take.  It's really frustrating to not feel well and want to go exercise ( something I never would have done a couple months ago).  I need to feel better, I need to stay on track, I need to keep going! Why, why now...let me be so I can keep working on my goal and my life. 

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 30 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 4/4/2010: 2471 calories burned, 1138 steps, 0 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry your sick. Hope you feel better soon.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel much better today Becky... Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete