Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rough Day Today

Based on the title of this post it hasn't been a good day.  Emotionally and physically I am just drained.  I exercised yesterday and needed every bit of it but today I just couldn't get myself to go.  I slept in this morning and then went to watch my daughter on her bowling league and figured I would exercise in the early afternoon...didn't happen.
I was told by my son that Sasha was doing worse.  Her brain damage was increasing and her functionality was decreasing.  The doctors in St. Louis said that there was nothing left for them to do to help her heart.  They will still run some test at the beginning of next week and then she will be transferred back to Childrens Mercy in KC where hospice and comfort care will be discussed. On top of this information I received more sad news... my Aunt Letha passed away last night.  I have just been in my own world today and having trouble getting out. 
I know the best thing I could have done today was to get up and go walk out some of the stress but for today my depression won the battle.  Tomorrow is another day and another fight.  I will do my best to find the strength to move forward. 

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 40 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 4/23/2010: 3812 calories burned, 10894 steps, 39 min moderate exercise and 36 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment