Friday, April 2, 2010

Funky Feeling

Boy did I need some sleep!  I went to bed late last night but I got to sleep in on a Friday morning...yippie!  I work for a School District and since it's Good Friday we had no classes and I got the day off.  My husband kept the kids quiet and I know this will hurt my calorie burn for the day but I slept until almost 10 am.  I haven't been feeling quite right so I think some extra rest was needed.  I have an appointment set for Tuesday to see the Dr.  She hasn't seen me since before I started my Weight Loss Journey so I really should get everything checked out good.  The last two or three days I haven't felt right so I'm a little concerned that somethings going on that I don't know about.  I've tried to ease up on my aggressiveness when working out but its hard because I want to see good numbers.  My guess is that my exercise is aggravating my health conditions and causing me to be uncomfortable.
My daughter and I did make it to the gym today and about 20min into my treadmill I got a little dizzy so I slowed down a little bit and finished my 30min.  I got a drink of water and went to the cross trainer.  My knees felt a lot better today than they did yesterday thank goodness.  We only put in about 10 min there because I was going downhill.  I was disappointed that I didn't get a whole hour in but at the same time my health is more important.
Based on the events from earlier today I came home and took it easy for awhile.  My hubby and I went grocery shopping and I was just ill and wanted to sit.  There is no excuse for this but I got myself so distracted with the events of the day I hadn't eaten much of anything and think most of my problem was low blood sugar.  No I'm not diabetic but I am Hypoglycemic and when I get to 80 I start feeling ill.  Darn me for not paying attention today... my routine was off but that's no excuse.
Anyway when I weighed in this morning and I was 295lbs....yeehaw!  It is another day of looking forward to tomorrow and what it has in store for me.  I would like to lose 20 more pounds by early June when I have School Bus Road-e-o.  I have one award to receive and if the competition goes well I may have another one and it would be nice to look and feel better when I go up in front of all those people to have my pics taken.  There you go that shall be my goal to work on.

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 30 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 4/1/2010: 4113 calories burned, 12578 steps, 1 hr 13 min moderate exercise and 11 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment