Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Sick Day Today

I have been battling a head cold the last two or three days and I finally lost the fight.  I was really starting to feel rather rough by the time we got home from the wedding reception last night.  I woke this morning with my head cold in full force as well as a chest cold...it had traveled.  A couple months or so ago I got a bad case of bronchitis and it started the same way and I have all the same symptoms and feelings in my chest.  I still have the inhaler the Dr. gave me so I'll be using that for sure.  
Because I have not felt well I just took it easy all day and rested, watched movies and just vegged out.  I probably could have got out and at least did a slow relaxing walk but felt I should get rest instead.  My numbers today are going to be horrible when I report them here tomorrow.  Even though I wasn't feeling well we had a good Easter Sunday.
I sure hope the meds and sleep tonight have me feeling well enough to exercise tomorrow.  I don't want to get into a cycle of missing exercise... I don't want an excuse to not go.  I do have my scheduled appointment with the Dr. on Tuesday if I don't get better before then.  Well that's about it for the day... nothing exciting!

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 30 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 4/3/2010: 3514 calories burned, 8888 steps, 1hr 6 min moderate exercise and 5 min vigorous exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment