Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Today was a Good Day!

Today was a good day!  I posted on Facebook last night that I'm going to walk for MS on saturday and said I wanted to try on short notice to raise $100 for the cause.  I made it!! I''m so excited about the walk this weekend and hope I can do the MS and the sponsors proud.
It was a cooler day after the rain and storms yesterday.  I was a little tired and drained but overall feeling better everyday.  My hubby said I made him sick and that he doesn't like me anymore...lol.  I'm feeling better and he's feeling worse the poor guy.  Hehehe I'm so mean.
Work was pretty good and I ate smart today other than I really needed more fruits and veggies.  After work I went to Emporia Fitness by myself and worked out.  I'm so proud of myself because I pushed and got in an awesome workout. I put in over an hour killing calories.  I am slowing raising the bar for myself...no pain no gain.  I feel rough at the beginning and and unsure in the middle then determined after that.  My emotions and feeling just cycle during my workout but when I'm done I feel relieved and great. Thank you Go Wear Fit/ Body Media Fit for helping me!

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 30 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 4/6/2010: 3635 calories burned, 12887 steps, 1hr 7 min moderate exercise and 19 min vigorous exercise

1 comment: