Monday, April 19, 2010

Not much activity

There is not a whole lot to say today other than I didn't do much of anything.  I'm still in St. Louis at the hospital with my son and his daughter.  It's been a long day of waiting for this and that.  I planned to explore the hospital some but didn't get to do as much as I was hoping for.  I will have to get on the ball tomorrow and find some exercise because I am seriously sore from all the sitting.
As far as my food choices I tried to choose the best I could from what is here so I think I did okay but who knows.  I have been drinking a lot of water so that's a good thing.  My sleep hasn't been good but I am extremely tired so maybe when I'm done with this I will just pass out tonight. 

Here are yesterdays final numbers:

Targets set by Armband: 3303 calories burned, 8000 steps, 30 min moderate exercise and 10 min vigorous

Actual for 4/18/2010: 3009 calories burned, 7424 steps, 42 min moderate exercise and 0 min vigorous exercise

1 comment: